Mother: Let's look through this box of old things and decide what to give away. |
妈妈:让我们看看这盒旧东西,决定送什么。 |
Amy: I think I want to keep this book. |
艾米:我想保留这本书。 |
I've had it for three years. |
我拥有这书三年了。 |
Even though I've already read it twice, it's still my favorite book. |
尽管我已经读了两遍,但它仍是我最喜欢的书。 |
But we can give away the magazine. |
但我们可以把杂志送人。 |
Mother: What about these soft toys? |
妈妈:这些软玩具怎么样? |
Amy: I want to keep the bear |
艾米:我想养这只熊 |
because I've had it since I was a baby. |
因为我从小就有了。 |
It has special meaning to me |
它对我有特殊的意义 |
because grandma gave it to me. |
因为是奶奶给我的。 |
I'll give away the lion and tiger. |
我要把狮子和老虎送人。 |
Mother: OK, and this old bread maker of mine can go, too. |
妈妈:好的,我的这个老面包机也可以去。 |
I've had it for more than 10 years, |
我已经有10多年了, |
and Tyler bought a new one for me last week. |
泰勒上周给我买了一个新的。 |
Amy: That's great |
艾米:太好了! |
We can still have homemade bread |
我们还可以吃自制面包 |
and I can give away the sweater and dress, too. |
我也可以把毛衣和裙子送人。 |
They don't fit me anymore. |
它们不再适合我了。 |
But I want to keep the hat and scarf for ice-skating. |
但是我想留着帽子和围巾去溜冰。 |
Mother: Great |
妈妈:太好了! |
You can take these things to the Children's Home tomorrow then. |
明天你可以把这些东西带到儿童之家。 |