Amy: You have some great things in this yard sale, Jeff. |
艾米:杰夫,你在这个庭院拍卖会上有很多好东西。 |
Jeff: Thanks, Amy. |
杰夫:谢谢,艾米。 |
Our family has collected so many things over the years. |
我们家这些年来收集了很多东西。 |
But we don't use them anymore. |
但我们不再使用它们了。 |
Amy: But isn't it hard to sell some of your things? |
艾米:但是你的一些东西卖不难吗? |
There are many things I've had since I was a child. |
我从小就有很多东西。 |
I don't think I can sell them. |
我想我卖不出去。 |
Jeff: Yes, it's hard to say goodbye to certain things. |
杰夫:是的,很难对某些事情说再见。 |
Amy: By the way, how long have you had that bike over there? |
艾米:顺便问一下,你那辆自行车在那边有多久了? |
Jeff: I've had it for three years. |
杰夫:我拥有这车子三年了 |
I learned how to ride a bike on it. |
我学会了骑自行车。 |
Amy: Old things really bring back sweet memories. |
艾米:旧的东西真的能唤起美好的回忆。 |
But it's true that we may never use some of these things again. |
但事实上,我们可能再也不会使用这些东西了。 |
Jeff: Yes, like old toys or books you've already read. |
杰夫:是的,就像你已经读过的旧玩具或书一样。 |
You can sell those |
你可以卖掉那些 |
or you can also give them away to kids or people who need them. |
或者你也可以把它们送给孩子或需要它们的人。 |
Amy: Oh, how much is this book? |
艾米:哦,这本书多少钱? |
Jeff: You can have it for 75 cents. |
杰夫:75美分就可以买到。 |