Boy: So Peter, how long have you been in China? |
男孩:彼得,你来中国多久了? |
Peter: I've been here for two weeks, but I'm going back to Australia tomorrow. |
彼得:我在这里已经两个星期了,但我明天要回澳大利亚。 |
Boy: Have you traveled much? |
男孩:你经常旅行吗? |
Peter: Yes, I have. |
彼得:是的,我有。 |
I've seen many interesting things. |
我看到了许多有趣的事情。 |
Boy: Have you visited the Palace Museum? |
男孩:你参观过故宫博物院吗? |
Peter: Yes, I have. |
彼得:是的,我有。 |
I went there last week. |
我上周去了那里。 |
It was wonderful. |
太棒了。 |
There were so many beautiful treasures. |
有那么多美丽的宝藏。 |
Boy: And have you been to the Great Wall? |
男孩:你去过长城吗? |
Peter: Oh, yes I loved it. |
彼得:哦,是的!我喜欢它。 |
But there were too many people. |
但是人太多了。 |
I've also been to the Bird's Nest. |
我也去过鸟巢。 |
Boy: Wow, great |
男孩:哇,太棒了! |
Did you go anywhere outside Beijing? |
你去过北京以外的地方吗? |
Peter: Yes, I went to see the Terracotta Army in Xi'an. |
彼得:是的,我去西安看了兵马俑。 |
It was fantastic. |
这太棒了。 |
Boy: OK, have you tried Chinese food? |
男孩:好的,你尝过中国菜吗? |
Peter: Oh, yes I love Chinese food. |
彼得:哦,是的!我喜欢中国菜。 |
Boy: Do you have a favorite dish? Peter: I love Beijing Duck. |
男孩:你有最喜欢的菜吗?彼得:我喜欢北京烤鸭。 |
It's so delicious. |
太好吃了。 |
Boy: Thank you for your time and have a safe trip home. |
男孩:谢谢你抽出时间,祝你一路平安。 |
Peter: Thank you |
彼得:谢谢你! |