Girl: I'm bored, Claudia, |
女孩:我很无聊,克劳迪娅, |
let's do something interesting. |
我们做点有趣的事吧。 |
Claudia: Have you ever been to a science museum? |
克劳迪娅:你去过科学博物馆吗? |
Girl: Yes, I have. |
女孩:是的,我有。 |
I went to the National Science Museum last year. |
去年我去了国家科学博物馆。 |
Have you ever been to a history museum? |
你去过历史博物馆吗? |
Claudia: No, I haven't. |
克劳迪娅:不,我没有。 |
Girl: Me neither. |
女孩:我也是。 |
Let's go to one tomorrow. |
我们明天去一家吧。 |
Claudia: Well, that sounds good, |
克劳迪娅:听起来不错, |
but I'm not interested in history. |
但我对历史不感兴趣。 |
Girl: Really? |
女孩:真的吗? |
I didn't know that. |
我不知道。 |
Well, how about the art museum? |
那艺术博物馆呢? |
Have you been to the art museum? |
你去过艺术博物馆吗? |
Claudia: I've been to the art museum many times. |
克劳迪娅:我去过艺术博物馆很多次。 |
Girl: Me too, but I'd like to go again. |
女孩:我也是,但我想再去一次。 |
Hmm. . . let's see, |
嗯。让我看看, |
how about the nature museum? |
自然博物馆怎么样? |
I've been there a few times. |
我去过那里几次。 |
Claudia: So have I, |
克劳迪娅:我也是, |
I went there on our last school trip. |
上次学校旅行我去了那里。 |
Girl: I know, let's go to the space museum. |
女孩:我知道,我们去太空博物馆吧。 |
I've never been there. |
我从未去过那里。 |
Claudia: That's a great idea |
克劳迪娅:好主意! |
I went there last year, |
我去年去过那里, |
but I'd like to go there again. |
但我想再去一次。 |