Dave: What are you listening to, Alex? |
戴夫:亚历克斯,你在听什么? |
The song sounds really good. |
这首歌听起来真不错。 |
Alex: Hey, Dave, I'm listening to a band called The Toms. |
亚历克斯:嘿,戴夫,我在听一个叫汤姆的乐队。 |
Have you heard of them yet? |
你听说过他们吗? |
Dave: No, I haven't, are they a new band? |
戴夫:不,我没有,他们是新乐队吗? |
Alex: Yes, they only started singing earlier this year. |
亚历克斯:是的,他们今年早些时候才开始唱歌。 |
But they've already made two CDs. |
但他们已经制作了两张CD。 |
Dave: Wow, they must be really popular. |
戴夫:哇,他们一定很受欢迎。 |
Where are they from? |
他们来自哪里? |
Alex: They're from California in the United States. |
亚历克斯:他们来自美国加利福尼亚州。 |
There're five people in the band |
乐队里有五个人 |
and they are all teenage boys. |
他们都是十几岁的男孩。 |
Dave: I guess what they're playing is pop music, right? |
戴夫:我猜他们演奏的是流行音乐,对吧? |
Alex: Yes, but it sounds more like rock. |
亚历克斯:是的,但听起来更像摇滚乐。 |
I like their music |
我喜欢他们的音乐 |
because it's loud and full of energy. |
因为它声音很大,充满活力。 |
I feel excited when I listen to it. |
当我听它的时候,我感到很兴奋。 |
Dave: Me too. |
戴夫:我也是。 |
I think if I listen to their music every morning, |
我想如果我每天早上听他们的音乐, |
it will wake me up and make me happy for the rest of the day. |
它会唤醒我,让我在一天剩下的时间里都很开心。 |
Alex: Do you want to borrow my CD then? |
亚历克斯:那你想借我的CD吗? |
Dave: Sure, thanks, that'll be great |
戴夫:当然,谢谢,那太好了! |