Tina: Hi, Mark |
蒂娜:嗨,马克! |
Mark: Hey there, Tina, what's up? |
马克:嘿,蒂娜,怎么了? |
Tina: I'm reading this fantastic book. |
蒂娜:我在读这本很棒的书。 |
Mark: What is it? |
马克:是什么? |
Tina: Treasure Island, |
蒂娜:金银岛, |
have you read it yet? |
你读过了吗? |
Mark: No, I haven't, |
马克:不,我没有, |
what's it about? |
这是关于什么的? |
Tina: It's about this boy who goes out to sea and finds an island full of treasures. |
蒂娜:是关于一个男孩的故事,他出海发现了一个装满宝藏的小岛。 |
What are you reading right now? |
你现在在读什么? |
Mark: I've just finished Oliver Twist and Robinson Crusoe. |
马克:我刚看完《雾都孤儿》和《鲁滨逊漂流记》。 |
Tina: Oh, yeah |
蒂娜:哦,耶! |
I've already read both of them. |
这两本书我都读过了。 |
They are classics. |
它们是经典之作。 |
We had to study Robinson Crusoe last term. |
上学期我们不得不学习《鲁滨逊漂流记》。 |
Mark: So what are you studying this term? |
马克:那么这学期你在学什么? |
Tina: Tom Sawyer. |
蒂娜:汤姆·索耶。 |
It's a story about a boy who lives in the United States. |
这是一个关于一个住在美国的男孩的故事。 |
Many exciting things happen to him. |
许多令人兴奋的事情发生在他身上。 |
Mark: Sounds interesting, |
马克:听起来很有趣, |
I'll have to read it. |
我得读一下。 |