收起

Mike: Hi, I'm Mike, I'm from the United States.
迈克:嗨,我是迈克,我来自美国。
Boy: Welcome to our class, Mike.
男孩:欢迎来到我们班,迈克。
We're happy to meet you.
很高兴见到你。
Mike: Can you tell me a bit more about China?
迈克:你能告诉我更多关于中国的情况吗?
Girl 1: Sure
女孩1:当然!
Did you know that China is one of the oldest countries in the world?
你知道中国是世界上最古老的国家之一吗?
It's over 5000 years old.
它有5000多年的历史了。
Mike: Yes, I did.
迈克:是的。
It's much older than my country.
它比我的国家古老得多。
In fact, the United States is one of the youngest countries in the world.
事实上,美国是世界上最年轻的国家之一。
It's not even 300 years old.
它甚至还不到300岁。
Boy: And China has the biggest population, too.
男孩:中国也是人口最多的国家。
It's a lot bigger than the population of the United States.
它比美国的人口多得多。
Mike: But China is about the same size as the U. S, right?
迈克:但是中国的面积和美国差不多,对吗?
Girl 2: Yes, and it's the biggest country in Asia.
女孩2:是的,它是亚洲最大的国家。
We also have some famous rivers.
我们还有一些著名的河流。
The Yangtze river is the longest river in Asia.
长江是亚洲最长的河流。
It's about 6300 kilometers long.
大约6300公里长。
Mike: Wow, I didn't know that.
迈克:哇,我不知道。
I thought the Yellow river was longer.
我以为黄河更长。
Boy: No, the Yellow river is 5464 kilometers long.
男孩:不,黄河有5464公里长。
But both rivers are very important to China.
但这两条河流对中国都非常重要。
00:00 00:00
  • 0.5x
  • 0.8x
  • 正常
  • 1.5x
  • 2.0x