Hansel and Gretel lived near a forest with their father and stepmother. |
汉斯和格雷特尔·汉塞尔和格雷特尔与他们的父亲和继母住在森林附近。 |
One year, the weather was so dry that no food would grow. |
有一年,天气非常干燥,没有食物生长。 |
The wife told her husband that unless he left the children to die in the forest, |
妻子告诉丈夫,除非他让孩子们死在森林里, |
the whole family would die. |
否则全家都会死。 |
Gretel heard this, and Hansel made a plan to save himself and his sister. |
格雷特尔听到了这一消息,汉塞尔制定了一个计划来拯救自己和他的妹妹。 |
Scene one: |
场景一: |
The children learn that something bad is going to happen. |
孩子们知道有坏事要发生。 |
Gretel:Did you hear our stepmother planning to kill us? |
格雷特:你听说我们的继母打算杀我们了吗? |
Hansel:Don’t worry |
汉瑟:别担心! |
I have a plan to save us. |
我有一个拯救我们的计划。 |
Gretel:How can you save us? |
格雷特尔:你怎么能救我们? |
Hansel:Be quiet |
汉瑟:安静点! |
I am going outside to get something in the moonlight. |
我要在月光下出去买点东西。 |
Now, go to sleep. |
现在,去睡觉吧。 |
Scene two: |
场景二: |
The children wake up. |
孩子们醒了。 |
Wife:Get up, lazy children |
妻子:起来,懒惰的孩子们! |
Husband:Yes, dears. |
丈夫:是的,亲爱的。 |
You must come with me to the forest to get wood. |
你必须和我一起去森林里取木材。 |
Wife:Here is some bread. |
妻子:这是一些面包。 |
Don’t eat it until you get to the forest. |
在你到达森林之前不要吃它。 |
Scene three: |
场景三: |
Gretel learns about Hansel's plan. |
格雷特尔了解了汉斯的计划。 |
Gretel:Hansel, what are you doing? |
格雷特:汉瑟,你在干什么? |
Hansel:I’m dropping white stones along the way. |
汉瑟:我在路上扔白石头。 |
Unless I do, we’ll be lost. |
除非我这样做,否则我们会迷路的。 |
Tonight, when the moon is shining bright, we’ll be able to see the stones. |
今晚,当月亮明亮的时候,我们就能看到石头了。 |
Scene four: |
场景四: |
The children surprise the parents. |
孩子们让父母大吃一惊。 |
Wife:You bad children |
妻子:你们这些坏孩子! |
What a long time you slept in the forest |
你在森林里睡了好久啊! |
Husband:We thought you were never coming back. |
丈夫:我们以为你再也不会回来了。 |
Wife:Now , go to bed. |
妻子:现在,去睡觉吧。 |
As soon as you wake up, you must go to the forest with your father. |
你一醒来,就必须和你父亲一起去森林。 |
Hansel:What, again? |
汉瑟:又是什么? |
I want to go out to look at the moon. |
我想出去看月亮。 |
Wife:No,you can’t go out now. |
妻子:不,你现在不能出去。 |
Scene five: |
场景五: |
Hansel has to change his plan. |
汉塞尔不得不改变他的计划。 |
Gretel:What can we do? |
格雷特尔:我们能做什么? |
You have no more stones. |
你没有更多的石头了。 |
Hansel:I’ll drop pieces of bread. |
汉瑟:我会扔几片面包 |
As soon as the moon rises, we can follow them instead. |
月亮一升起,我们就可以跟着他们。 |
Scene six: |
场景六: |
The children cannot find the pieces of bread. |
孩子们找不到面包片。 |
Gretel:I can’t see any bread on the ground. |
格雷特尔:我看不到地上有面包。 |
Maybe it was the birds. |
也许是那些鸟。 |
Hansel:Never mind Just keep walking. |
汉瑟:没关系!继续走。 |
Unless we do, we won’t find our way out. |
除非我们这样做,否则我们找不到出路。 |
Scene seven: |
场景七: |
The children get lost. |
孩子们迷路了。 |
Gretel:Hansel,we‘re really lost! |
格雷特:汉瑟,我们真的迷路了 |
Hansel:Listen! |
汉瑟:听着 |
That bird's song is so beautiful that we should follow it. |
那只鸟的歌声太美了,我们应该跟着它唱。 |
Gretel:Look! |
格雷特尔:看 |
It's leading us to that wonderful house made of bread,cake and candy. |
它把我们带到了那座由面包、蛋糕和糖果做成的漂亮房子。 |
Hansel:Let's eat part of the house! |
汉瑟:我们吃一部分吧 |
Then they hear an old woman's voice from inside the house. |
然后他们听到房子里传来一个老妇人的声音。 |
Voice:Who is that? |
声音:那是谁 |
Who is brave enough to eat my house? |
谁敢吃我的房子 |