Teacher: So what do you think about the story of Yu Gong? |
导游:是的,这是最有名的部分。 |
Wang Ming: I think it’s really interesting. |
王明:我觉得很有趣。 |
Yu Gong found a good way to solve his problem. |
愚公找到了解决问题的好办法。 |
Claudia: Really? |
克劳迪娅:真的吗? |
I think it’s a little bit silly. |
我觉得这有点傻。 |
It doesn’t seem very possible to move a mountain. |
移山似乎不太可能。 |
Wang Ming: But the story is trying to show us that anything is possible if you work hard |
王明:但这个故事试图告诉我们,只要你努力,任何事情都有可能! |
Yu Gong kept trying and didn’t give up. |
愚公一直在努力,没有放弃。 |
Claudia: Well, I still don’t agree with you. |
克劳迪娅:嗯,我还是不同意你的看法。 |
I think we should try to find other ways to solve a problem. |
我认为我们应该设法找到其他方法来解决问题。 |
Wang Ming: But what could Yu Gong do instead of moving the mountains? |
王明:但是愚公能做些什么来代替移山呢? |
Claudia: Well, there are many other ways. |
克劳迪娅:嗯,还有很多其他的方法。 |
For example, he could build a road. |
例如,他可以修路。 |
That’s better and faster than moving a mountain |
这比移山更好更快! |
Teacher: You have different opinions about the story, |
老师:你对这个故事有不同的看法, |
and neither of you are wrong. |
一个故事有很多方面,有很多方法可以理解它。 |