Wei Ming: Alice, help me |
魏明:爱丽丝,帮帮我! |
My parents are giving me too much pressure about school. |
我父母在学校给了我太多的压力。 |
Alice: Hey, Wei Ming, |
艾丽斯:嘿,魏明, |
although you may be unhappy with your parents, |
虽然你可能对你的父母不满意, |
you should talk to them. |
但你应该和他们谈谈。 |
Ask them why they give you so much pressure. |
问他们为什么给你这么大的压力。 |
Wei Ming: It's because ,they want me to get good grades. |
魏明:因为他们想让我取得好成绩。 |
Alice: But life shouldn't just be about grades. |
艾丽斯:但生活不应该只和成绩有关。 |
Free time activities like sports and hanging out with friends are important, too. |
业余时间的活动,如运动和与朋友出去玩也很重要。 |
Wei Ming: I totally agree |
魏明:我完全同意! |
I need more free time to do activities I enjoy. |
我需要更多的空闲时间来做我喜欢的活动。 |
This can help me relax and be healthier. |
这可以帮助我放松和更健康。 |
Alice: Yes, you won't get good grades if you're stressed out all the time. |
艾丽斯:是的,如果你一直压力很大,你就不会取得好成绩。 |
Wei Ming: I also keep worrying about getting better grades than my classmates. |
魏明:我也一直担心成绩会比我的同学好。 |
Alice: Oh, you shouldn't compete with your classmates to get better grades. |
艾丽斯:哦,你不应该为了取得更好的成绩而与同学竞争。 |
You should all be helping each other to improve. |
你们都应该互相帮助提高。 |
Wei Ming: You're right, thanks for all the good advice, Alice. |
魏明:你说得对,爱丽丝,谢谢你的忠告。 |