Dear Mr. Hunt, |
尊敬的亨特先生:, |
My problem is that I can't get on with my family. |
虽然风暴使许多事情破裂,但它使家庭和邻居更紧密地联系在一起。 |
Relations between my parents have become difficult. |
我父母之间的关系变得不好了 |
They fight a lot, and I really don't like it. |
他们经常打架,我真的不喜欢。 |
It's the only communication they have. |
这是他们唯一的交流方式。 |
I don't know if I should say anything to them about this. |
我不知道我是否应该对他们说些什么。 |
When they argue, it's like a big, black cloud hanging over our home. |
当他们争论的时候,就像一片乌云笼罩着我们的家。 |
Also, my elder brother is not very nice to me. |
还有,我哥哥对我不太好。 |
He always refuses to let me watch my favorite TV show. |
他总是拒绝让我看我最喜欢的电视节目。 |
Instead, he watches whatever he wants until late at night. |
相反,他想看什么就看什么,直到深夜。 |
I don't think this is fair. |
我认为这不公平。 |
At home I always feel lonely and nervous. |
在家里我总是感到孤独和紧张。 |
Is that normal? |
这正常吗? |
What can I do? |
我能做什么? |
Sad and Thirteen |
悲伤和十三 |
Dear Sad and Thirteen, |
亲爱的Sad和十三, |
It's not easy being your age, |
像你这么大不容易, |
and it's normal to have these feelings. |
有这种感觉是很正常的。 |
Why don't you talk about these feelings with your family? |
你为什么不和你的家人谈谈这些感受? |
If your parents are having problems, you should offer to help. |
如果你的父母有问题,你应该主动提供帮助。 |
Maybe you could do more jobs around the house |
也许你可以在家里做更多的工作 |
so that they have more time for proper communication. |
这样他们就有更多的时间进行适当的沟通。 |
Secondly, why don't you sit down and communicate with your brother? |
其次,你为什么不坐下来和你哥哥交流一下呢? |
You should explain that you don't mind him watching TV all the time. |
你应该解释一下,你不介意他一直看电视。 |
However, he should let you watch your favorite show. |
不过,他应该让你看你最喜欢的节目。 |
I hope things will be better for you soon. |
我希望你很快就会好起来。 |
Robert Hunt |
罗伯特·亨特 |