Dave: You look sad, Kim. |
戴夫:金,你看起来很伤心。 |
What's wrong? |
发生了什么? |
Kim: Well, I found my sister looking through my things yesterday |
金:嗯,我昨天发现我姐姐在看我的东西 |
She took some of my new magazines and CDs. |
她拿走了我的一些新杂志和CD。 |
Dave: Hmm... that's not very nice. |
戴夫:嗯。。。那可不太好。 |
Did she give them back to you? |
她把它们还给你了吗? |
Kim: Yes, but I'm still angry with her. |
金:是的,但我还是生她的气。 |
What should I do? |
我该怎么办? |
Dave: Well, I guess you could tell her to say sorry. |
戴夫:嗯,我想你可以告诉她说声对不起。 |
But why don't you forget about it so that you can be friends again? |
但是你为什么不忘记它,这样你就可以再次成为朋友? |
Although she's wrong, it's not a big deal. |
虽然她错了,但这没什么大不了的。 |
Kim: You're right. |
金:你说得对。 |
Thanks for your advice. |
谢谢你的建议。 |
Dave: No problem. |
戴夫:没问题。 |
Hope things work out. |
希望一切顺利。 |