Sandy: Could I invite my friends to a party on Saturday, mom? |
桑迪:妈妈,星期六我能邀请我的朋友参加一个聚会吗? |
Mother: Of course |
妈妈:当然! |
That sounds like fun. |
听起来很有趣。 |
Sandy: Yeah. |
桑迪:是的。 |
Umm, could I borrow some money? |
嗯。我能借点钱吗? |
Mother: What for? |
妈妈:为什么? |
Sandy: I need to buy some drinks and snacks. |
桑迪:我需要买些饮料和零食。 |
Could I go to the store? |
我可以去商店吗? |
Mother: Well, I'm going tomorrow |
妈妈:好吧,我明天就去 |
and I can buy some drinks and snacks for you. |
我可以给你买些饮料和零食。 |
Sandy: Oh, good, thanks, mom. |
桑迪:哦,很好,谢谢你,妈妈。 |
Mother: You're welcome. |
妈妈:不客气。 |
Oh, could you clean your room? |
哦,你能打扫你的房间吗? |
Sandy: I cleaned it last week. |
桑迪:我上周打扫过了。 |
Mother: You need to clean it again for your party. |
妈妈:你需要为你的聚会再打扫一遍。 |
Sandy: OK. At the party, could I use your CD player? |
桑迪:好的。在聚会上,我能用一下你的CD播放器吗? |
Mother: Yes, if you're careful with it. |
妈妈:是的,如果你小心的话。 |
Sandy: Don't worry, mom. |
桑迪:别担心,妈妈。 |
Mother: Now, there are a few other things I want you to do before the party. |
妈妈:现在,在聚会之前,我还想让你做几件事。 |
Could you please move the big chairs to the bedroom and clean the living room? |
请你把这些大椅子搬到卧室,打扫客厅好吗? |
Sandy: Sure |
桑迪:当然! |
Dave is coming early on Saturday, |
戴夫星期六很早就来, |
so he can help me. |
所以他可以帮助我。 |