Last month, our dog welcomed me when I came home from school. |
上个月,我放学回家时,我们的狗欢迎我。 |
He wanted a walk, |
他想散散步, |
but I was too tired. |
但我太累了。 |
I threw down my bag and went to the living room. |
我放下包,走进客厅。 |
The minute I sat down in front of the TV, my mom came over. |
我一坐在电视机前,妈妈就过来了。 |
"Could you please take the dog for a walk?" |
“你能带狗去散步吗?” |
she asked. |
她问道。 |
"Could I watch one show first?" |
“我能先看一个节目吗?” |
I asked. |
我问。 |
"No" |
“不!” |
she replied angrily. |
她愤怒地回答。 |
"You watch TV all the time and never help out around the house |
“你整天看电视,从不在家里帮忙! |
I can't work all day and do housework all evening." |
我不能整天工作,晚上做家务。" |
"Well, I work all day at school, too |
“嗯,我也整天在学校工作! |
I'm just as tired as you are" |
我和你一样累!" |
I shouted back. |
我大声回应。 |
My mom did not say anything and walked away. |
我妈妈什么也没说就走开了。 |
For one week, she did not do any housework and neither did I. |
有一个星期,她没有做任何家务,我也没有。 |
Finally, I could not find a clean dish or a clean shirt. |
最后,我找不到干净的盘子或干净的衬衫。 |
The next day, my mom came home from work to find the house clean and tidy. |
第二天,我妈妈下班回家,发现房子干净整洁。 |
"What happened?" |
“发生了什么事?” |
she asked in surprise. |
她惊讶地问道。 |
"I'm so sorry, Mom. |
“对不起,妈妈。 |
I finally understand that we need to share the housework to have a clean and comfortable home. |
我终于明白,为了有一个干净舒适的家,我们需要分担家务。" |
I replied. |
我回答道。 |